MOVING AND PACKING
When you are starting the packing process of all your goods at home you will have to first get all the packing supplies. There is no need for you to get the supplies on your own.
Most self storage facilities provide you with their preferred packing supplies so that your goods are protected in the best possible way.
Let’s take a look at a few necessary Packing Supplies
The most important packing supply you will need has to be packing boxes. They are sturdy, covered from all sides thus giving maximum protection and they come in a variety of sizes, colours and shapes to offer maximum assistance. Packing boxes can be used for both books and wines.
- Book and Wine cartons are great for packing small items such as books, wine bottles, DVDs and CDs. They can also be used for crockery, crystal ware, glass ware and kitchen utensils.
- Storage Boxes are great for storing nick knacks, albums, photos, files, documents, etc. They are a good option for office purposes as they can be easily compartmentalised.
- Tea Chest Packing Box is ideal self storage units for packing clothes and sundry items. They are also good for the bulkier household items like kitchen appliances, linens, toys, pots and pans, etc.
- Packing Box can be used for the fragile items like mirrors, glassware, etc. It can also be used for prints, photos, paintings, canvasses, etc.
- Packing Box-Port-a-Robe are boxes that are used to hang your clothes as they come with a steel rail on which the clothes can be hung. They can be installed in your homes or are great when moving and you don’t want to fold the clothes.
- Wine Boxes have separate compartments so that the wine bottle can be placed upright and so is easy to transport.
You need covers to wrap certain goods as they provide a lot of protection to your valuables. Some covers you will need:
- Bubble Wrap is the best option to use if you want covers for your fragile and breakable items. They are an essential packing supply for valuables as well.
- Butcher’s Paper-this semi transparent paper is very handy to wrap crockery, glassware and crystal. You don’t even have to wash after unpacking you can directly store them, thus saving precious time and energy. You can even stuff this paper in the empty spaces in the boxes to avoid any breakage.